We provide several packages geared towards customers in a select-builder neighbourhood or with a different contractor. If you are building with Primera Projects, all of these are included in your package. We would be happy to discuss your needs individually to ensure that your consulting package works for you, financially and otherwise. As a rule of thumb, we have the following starting points:
Initial Consultation Package
We provide an initial consultation that encompasses a preliminary review prior to entering into a contract with your choice of builder. Includes the following (subject to change depending on where you are with your lot choice and architectural plans);
- Lot advice and review
- Architectural plan review for potential construction issues and savings by design
- Contract review
- Document binder containing checklists and information for you to review at each stage of your construction (Add-on; additional fees apply.)
$600.00 + GST
Add-on: Document binder - $100.00 + GST
Single Review Package
We do an on-site review at a project stage that you prefer to review build quality and specs. We ensure that work done complies with best practices (not for code compliance). There are unfortunately a lot of methods to arrive to the same conclusion and as long as that conclusion complies with the B.C. Building Code, your builder will get a pass to start the next stage.
We recommend this review is completed at the rough-in stage to get the most value and feedback prior to your insulation installation. We do offer an option to add a review prior to drywall to inspect insulation as that is another important stage.
$500 + GST
Add-on: Post-insulation review as part of the Single Review Package - $150.00 + GST
Our most comprehensive package. It is common to see client representation in commercial and institutional projects in order to ensure contract requirements are met by the builder. Our contract binds us to act in your best interest in comparison to a builder which might increase costs to increase their profit or take kick-backs from trades or suppliers.
This package provides a more in-depth combination of the Initial Consultation and Single Review Packages. In addition to what is included in these two packages, we provide the following;
- Acting as your representative to the builder from first contact to issuance of Occupancy Permit. Records of all communication and decisions taken.
- Weekly on-site reviews to gauge progress, quality of work and best practices.
- Advice on specifications and selections throughout the build.
- Review of all invoicing to ensure involuntary variances on projected budget are minimized and provided with reasonable justification.
Please contact us for more information on pricing.